Faulty Fish Tank causes Residential Fire
Our SERVPRO of South Eugene/Florence team was called into this residential home after a fire. The fire was caused from wiring on a fish tank that was located in the office of the home.
Our crews took inventory of all contents before carefully packing them up and bringing them back to our warehouse to clean and remove the odor caused from the smoke damage.
In the above pictures, you can see that the contents, along with the walls, windowsills and window coverings were all affected from the smoke.
Once the repairs and painting were completed, our SERVPRO of South Eugene/Florence crew returned all contents to this home.